Wood therapy is the most popular body treatment among celebrities lately due to the many benefits it provides:
- stress reduction,
- elimination of accumulated fat,
- improved circulation...
This treatment consists of massaging and exerting pressure with different wooden instruments that are adapted to the different areas of the body.
Although this technique may be new in the West, it has been developed in the East for many, many years.
Read on to find out more about its most important benefits!
Wood therapy and its benefits for your body
We have comments like this one, from our clients who hire Maderoterapia:
I feel more energetic, more liberated, my skin is smoother and I still have two more sessions to go.Angelina F.
This is what the wood therapy treatment in the wellness area of our boutique hotel can do for your body:
- Improved blood circulation by activating the muscles through the pressure exerted.
- Reduction of localised fat by stimulating lipolysis.
- Reduction of cellulite.
- It is draining, so it eliminates fluid retention.
- Effective against orange peel skin.
- Tones the skin by stimulating collagen, elastin and vitamin E production.
Wood therapy for peace of mind
This treatment is also effective for mental health:
- Helps to regulate the nervous system.
- It leaves a feeling of relaxation that produces a great emotional well-being.
- It helps to improve and deepen breathing.
- It reduces anxiety.
What instruments are used in wood therapy?
- Smooth roller: mainly used to remove localised fat.
- Mushroom: the most effective against cellulite.
- Concave roller: ideal for relaxing.
- Swedish cup: also used to remove localised fat, especially from the abdomen and buttocks.
- Shaping board: this tool is perfect for working on the most difficult areas and removing fat from these places.
- Cob: a must in wood therapy sessions to eliminate fat at the beginning and to tone up when the process is more advanced.
Click below and make the call with charm:
You can also find us here if you prefer to write to us.
Contact us to book your treatment at Hotel Ábaco.